General Conditions of Sale
The following Conditions of Sale shall apply to any product sold on this website. These Conditions of Sale constitute a complete and exclusive statement of the agreement and understanding between you and Tactical Arbitrage with respect to the subject matter hereof.
- The goods delivered under this Agreement shall be of normal industrial quality unless herein specifically stated to the contrary. Any description of such goods has been given by way of identification only and the giving or use of such description shall not constitute any sale hereunder a sale by description.
- The products available on the website for sale under these Conditions of Sale are only available for sale to individuals who can make legally binding contracts. The products are not available to persons under the age of 18 years nor any other person legally prohibited from entering into a binding contract. By placing your order you are verifying to the Tactical Arbitrage that you are able to make a legally binding contract.
- Your order is an offer by you to purchase a particular product, service or subscription for the price (including the delivery and other charges and taxes) specified on the website at the time of offer and shall be understood to be placed under these Conditions of Sale.
- In such case the purchase is a subscription, the license of use granted is for one Amazon seller account only. Sharing access to accounts to other IP addresses not related to a users single Amazon account will result in an immediate termination of any paid subscription with no refund.
- These Conditions of Sale may change from time to time and you are required within reason to revisit these before placing your order to ensure that these Conditions of Sale have not changed.
- Tactical Arbitrage reserves the right to accept or reject your offer for any reason, including, without limitation, an error in the product description or the price posted on the website, the availability of the product, or an error in your order. Your contract with Tactical Arbitrage only comes into existence when Tactical Arbitrage forwards you an email containing confirmation of receipt of your order, an acceptance of your order, confirmation of receipt of your payment and details of likely delivery.
- This Agreement is governed by the law in force in the State of Queensland. The parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales and the Commonwealth of Australia and any courts, which may hear appeals from those courts in respect of any proceeding in connection with this Agreement.
- You shall inspect the service immediately upon their arrival and shall within seven (7) days give notice to Tactical Arbitrage if the services are not in accordance with specified requirements. If you fail to give such notice, the goods shall be deemed to be in all respects in accordance with the specified requirements. No claim shall be recognized unless made in writing and received by Tactical Arbitrage within seven (7) days after receipt of goods by you. The total amount of any claim shall not exceed the actual invoice value of the goods claimed to be faulty.
- Risk of use of any scripts passes to you upon immediate commencement of any subscription, including during free trial periods.
- Tactical Arbitrage shall not be responsible for non-delivery or delay in delivery of any goods or services caused by force majeure and you and Tactical Arbitrage shall be excused from performance of their respective obligations when and to the extent such performance is delayed or prevented by force majeure. If your need for the goods or services is reduced or suspended as a result of force majeure, and notification is within reasonable time of acceptance of the Order and prior to transfer of ownership, you shall be entitled to terminate the agreement. For the purpose of this commitment force majeure shall include but is not limited to natural disasters, civil disasters, political event, change of legal / political environment, business disruption, accidents, earthquake, flood, hurricane or typhoon, tornado, tsunami, volcanic eruption, wildfire/bushfire, landslide or avalanche, fire, flood, storm, earthquake, terrorist acts, revolt, war, financial markets disturbances, changes of regime or tax or regulatory authority, energy failure, external telecommunications failure, and/or failure of transport systems.
- You assume all risks and liabilities for consequences arising from the use of the goods or services whether singly or in combination with other goods and indemnify Tactical Arbitrage in respect of any such use. Tactical Arbitrage is not liable for any infringement of patent rights arising out of the use of such goods by you or your instructions, expressed or implied, and it is your responsibility of to ensure that the goods and services when used by you are error free and work within the expected parameters, and no liability will be accepted by Tactical Arbitrage for the consequences of the use of said goods or services by you.
- Nothing in these Conditions of Sale is intended to exclude, restrict or modify any statutory obligation of Tactical Arbitrage implied by the Goods Act, 1958.
- Payments, manual, automatic or otherwise set up via credit card, Paypal, or similar means to Tactical Arbitrage are the sole responsibility of the site user, and Visual Magic Productions Pty. Ltd T/A Tactical Arbitrage is not liable and will not be held as such for any unexpected charges. The user of the site and service is expected to monitor their subscription and make conscious decisions to cancel or continue their services at a time that they decide to, and not retroactively based upon regret or forgetfulness or other such reasons make claims for restitution. Reasons such as failure to stop or monitor payments shall not hold Tactical Arbitrage or any of its employees or affiliates liable to reimburse lost funds. Only a customer stopping the subscription via manual means with their payment processor shall terminate any subscription, and correspondence through email, social media, or verbally does not in any way guarantee a subscription will be terminated.